DWG-5101 rev A comes from Asunción, 12 pieces of 6061. The title block is Spanish, and a handwritten note in Guarani says to break the edge, not leave a sharp lip. There is no millimeter on that note. The hole is 6.00 ±0.05 mm.
Asunción drawing DWG-5101 has a Guarani edge note
I can read the intent as a small break, but I will not invent 0.2 mm from a note that has no size. Put 0.2–0.4 mm on the PDF in numbers, and keep the Guarani note if your floor uses it. The 6.00 ±0.05 mm hole is already clear. Who signs the note?
A Paraguay bracket we ran had the same kind of note and no size. We broke 0.3 mm and the buyer wanted it almost sharp. The next lot, with 0.2 mm written on the PDF, passed. The 6 mm hole was never the argument.
I will add 0.2 mm max break on the PDF and leave the Guarani note as a reminder. Hole stays 6.00 ±0.05 mm. Is 8–10 days still right for 12 pieces shipping toward Asunción?
Zoryra Forum